School Family Library – Title 1 Students and Families Support
|A small part of our Heidi Songs area of our School Family Library.|
- Provide family access to computer lab before/after school
- Provide student tutoring on campus (get high school students involved)
- Invite ELL parents to sit in on phonics/word work lessons in K-2 classrooms
- Fill your website with links to sites for both parents and students
- Send home copies of flash cards (parents can cut them out at home)
What do you do? Leave a comment with more ideas about how we can bring that sense of community onto our campuses.
Go check out Heidi Songs! Not only does she have a ton of resources, she has lots of FREEBIES, too!