Wish List Wednesday – Weekly Planning
I’m so excited to be linking up with my fabulously energetic friend Jen from Teacher by the Beach for WISH LIST WEDNESDAY.
This week I am highlighting The Ultimate Weekly Planner.
Not only is the weekly planner the most wish listed item in my store it is also the best selling item in my store and has been on the TpT Best Seller list many times over the past several years. I am unbelievably thrilled that this planner has made the planning lives of so many teachers easier.
It is a teacher favorite for so many reasons. Here are a few key details.
- It’s COMPLETELY CUSTOMIZABLE. Use your fonts, your colors, edit the time/teaching blocks to suit your needs.
- It’s a FOREVER planner. No need to ever buy a new one. NO yearly fees. You could even use last year’s planner as a starting place for this year. Save yourself time.
- All of your weekly plans are saved in ONE file.
- You can access your plans on ANY computer, tablet or smart phone.
- Essential EXTRAS are included.
- There are over 230 template options! Single Subject and Multiple Subject with a variety of formats.
- The planner comes in both EXCEL and NUMBERS format.
Here are a few samples of the templates. The templates come printable in 1 page, 2 page and 11×17 options. Each format comes in each of the color combinations shown. These represent a few of the NEWEST planner templates. In all, there are over 230 templates.